Thursday 12 November 2009

Busy Week!

Since my last up date I've been working way too hard! I've pretty much finished the collection. We shot pictures for the flier and the new website www.conanabel.co.uk on friday night. This is the setup we used, pretty ghetto but the results were amazing. Cheers Goldie!



I've also got Neil to thank for slinging this flier together for me at very short notice, cheers man!



The website should be up and running in some shape or form for this weekend. I also dropped 4 of the pieces in the current collection off at the Gallery Heinzel today. There is an amazing array of glass, sculpture and paintings. I for one, have not been the only one burning the midnight oil. The winter show opens on Saturday at 12pm and there will be free wine and snacks for anyone that feels like turning up and showing some support.

No comments:

Post a Comment